Rates and conditions
In 2018 we are open from 1 June to 9 September.
Prices of the rooms
Chambre d’Olive : € 175,- for 2 persons per night including a Provençal breakfast.
Chambre de Noix : € 175 ,- for 2 persons per night including a Provençal breakfast.
Chambre de Chêne : € 160,- for 2 persons per night including a Provençal breakfast.
Chambre de Wengé : € 160,- for 2 persons per night including a Provençal breakfast.
- Less price when using room by one person € 30, – per night.
- We provide breakfast at 9.00.
- Of course you can use our (outside) facilities during your stay.
- These include a heated swimming pool, chaises longues, seats, sunshades, petanque course, books, et cetera.
- Due to the steep slope on which the house was built, our location is not suited for children under 18: adults only.
- We have a minimum booking of 5 nights.
- We love animals, but we cannot allow you to bring your pet.
- The rooms and private terraces are non-smoking.
- For the smokers among us we created a cosy smoking spot near the petanque course.
- Check-in time is after 3.30 P.M. til 7.00 P.M. and check-out is before 10.30 A.M.
- We do not accept credit cards.
- We do not have an ATM machine.
- Payment: 50% when booking and the remainder before or cash upon arrival.
- We are Dutch and we speak German, English and ‘a little’ French.
Once a week (Mondays) you can join the Table d’Hôtes dinner (a minimum of 6 participants). The price is € 29 per person, including aperitif, excluding drinks.
We have the Social Hygiene catering diploma, Hygiene Code HACCP certificates and the Allergen Declaration.
- From the moment of booking to 2 months prior to arrival, cancellation costs are 50% of the advance payment.
- Less than 2 months prior to arrival, cancellation costs are 100% of the advance payment.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
We are open in the high season. We don’t have low season.