The room Wengé is on the first floor. Because the house was built on a slope,
the room is entered on entrance level. Exquisite Wengé details have been incorporated in light lacquer work lending it a very luxurious appearance. This room has a bathroom with walk-in shower, a washbasin and a toilet.
The room has a balcony facing southeast with folding doors, the so-called ‘French windows’. There is an adjacent private terrace on ground level.
This room has dimensions of 28 m2 and is suited for 2 persons. The interior is clean-lined and modern and decorated with design classics. Each room has a fully equipped pantry with a fridge that can be filled to your heart’s desire. A lunch or small meal can be prepared in this pantry, but not full meals. The cups for the Nespresso coffee making machine and the Simon Lévelt’s teabags are close at hand.
All guest rooms are provided with:
- High-quality bath linen and bath towels for the swimming pool
- Rituals body care products
- A Nespresso machine, water cooker, chopping boards, service, etc.
- An iron/ironing board
- A safe
- A flatscreen Smart TV
- The rooms are sound-damped.
- All rooms and bathrooms, including furniture, will have been completely renovated by 2015.
T. 0031 51 54 51 54